Sweet, True, Family Photography And Film
I do have some of those posed, studio style photographs of my children and they are great but they are not the ones I love to look to back on. They are not the ones my children (now 17 and 21) love to rummage through. They show us at our shiny best but they do not hold the moment or tug at our heartstrings.
The photographs I really treasure are the candid moments. The ones that show us really living our lives as it was right then. No airbrushed cheeks or starched clean clothes. I love the ones that show our hands stained with blackberry juice after a day picking (eating) berries. The mud on my daughter’s cheeks, the wildness in their eyes.
These are my absolute most treasured images but all too often, as the person behind the camera, I am missing. Or my husband is the photographer and therefore absent.
And so that is what I want to offer you. A day in your life captured in photographs, or even video. The messy bits, the true story, the beautifully, heart soaringly perfectly imperfect moments. Imagine if you had that to look back on, images of all of you together. Exactly as it was right then.
Your Story, In Photographs
- A collection of 70-100 photographs that capture the essence of you and your business.
- Edited hi-res images delivered via an online gallery.
- Shoots take approximately 2-3 hours and I work in a documentary style. Just observing with my camera, no awkward posing or waiting for me set up complicated equipment.
- I absolutely love travelling to see you but there may be some additional costs depending on your location.
Family Films And Photography
This is such a magical way to make time stand still for a few moments and let you savour and enjoy. More than ever before time seems to march forward relentlessly and we need something to hold on to, to treasure that moment in time. When they were tiny, first steps, early words, skipping, reading together, baking cakes, the first toothy gap. Their hands in yours. These are the things you want to keep close. A short family film is a beautiful way to frame this moment.
- A 2-3 minute day in the life style film. Magical and beautiful.
- We choose the time of day you want to capture and the talk about what you might especially want me to film. I come to your home or perhaps a day out at the beach or even a day on holiday and I spend a few hours filming you.
- Final film is set to music chosen and licensed by me and delivered to you digitally ready to download and save. This can make such a beautiful gift too, a lovely thing to both receive and give.
- Includes 20-30 photographs delivered via online gallery.